Full-time Sales & Warehousing Assistant
Full Time (40 Hours per week)
Do you have a passion for hockey and/or cricket? We’re on the hunt for someone to join our Hamilton team. As part of the Just Hockey and Cricket Express network, our Hamilton team is a high-performing branch and an integral part of our New Zealand-wide operation.
We are looking to add an experienced and proactive sales and warehousing professional to our line-up.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be a confident retailer but pride yourself on your skill in visual merchandising as well as stock control.
We offer great staff discounts which is an added bonus.
You will need to be confident to:
- Serve in the store as customer demand requires and ensure the delivery of excellent personal customer service
- Ensure all products in the store are priced, bar-coded, displayed, and merchandised in accordance with Company policy
- Ensure maximum security is given to stock and shop at all times
- Carry out diligently the Company’s beginning and end of day shop opening and closing procedures
- Be responsible for the clean, tidy, and presentable appearance of the Hamilton warehouse
- Keep Storage facilities are maintained in a tidy and orderly fashion with clear documentation (stock maps) enabling other staff to operate those facilities easily and efficiently
- Store inwards goods logically and tidily, and keep stock maps are updated if necessary
- Sort, count, and match goods arriving from suppliers with our purchase orders and the supplier’s invoices within two working days of their arrival
- Ensure all outwards goods are packed, invoiced and dispatched in an efficient and timely manner as required
- Dispatch and courier processes are maintained with clear documentation enabling other staff to dispatch goods easily and efficiently
- Dispatch goods to our customers (wholesale and retail) in accordance with Company guidelines
- Charge freight and customer invoices accurately
- Ensure Hamilton branch has all lines displayed on the shop floor
- Collaborate with the Customer Fulfilment Team to identify areas of stock shortage/deficiency in NZ
- Manage the workflow
We will only be considering applications for this position who have the right to work within NZ at the time of applying. Applications close on Wednesday 17th March 2021. Due to the expected interest in this role, we will not be able to respond to all applicants.
To apply, email your CV and Cover Letter through to our Hamilton Store Manager Hamilton@chhl.co