exclusive Adidas shoe promotion - now closed
Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased a pair of the new Adidas Adipower 2.1 or Fabela X Empower Hockey shoes on their MVP account, we hope you are enjoying them! We are in the process of drawing a winner, once contact has been made with them this will be announced on our social media channels the week of Monday 23rd August 2021
Click on the links below to see our exclusive Adidas shoe range;
Adidas Adipower 2.1 Men's Shoe (21)
Adidas Fabela X Empower Women's Shoe (21)
By entering the Promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- 1. The "Exclusive Adidas Shoes” promotion (the "Promotion”) runs from 12:01 am Thursday, 01 July 2021, to 23:59pm Tuesday, 14 August 2021 ("Promotion Period”).
- 2. The Promoter is Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited trading as Just Hockey NZ ("Promoter”).
- 3. The prize draw will be made at the end of the promotion, by 17 August 2021.
- 4. The Promoter reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to pause, modify, suspend, or terminate any aspect of the Promotion, change these terms and conditions, or cancel the Promotion at any time.
- 5. Any questions relating to the Promotion should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6. There is one prize to be won. The prize consists of a pair of Adidas Adipower 2.1, or Adidas Fabela X Empower hockey shoes awarded as MVP points to the equivalent retail value of the shoes purchased (Fabela X Empower - $319.90, Adipower 2.1 - $299.005).
- 7. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- 8. To enter the Promotion, customers must satisfy the following conditions:
- a) Purchase a pair of Adidas Fabela X Empower, or Adipower 2.1 shoes from Justy Hockey NZ, either online or in-store during the promotional period.
- b) Login to their Just Hockey MVP loyalty programme account or register for an MVP Loyalty programme account together with their transaction.
- c) Be currently living in New Zealand.
- d) Must not be related to a Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited employee.
- 9. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 10. The Promotion is not open to employees of Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited, or their families.
- 11. The first valid entry randomly drawn on the date stated in clause 3 will be deemed the winner of the Prize.
- 12. The Prize winner will be notified using the contact details from their MVP Loyalty Programme account by 23 August 2021.
- 13. The Prize winner will have 7 days to reply to any contact about accepting the Prize and these terms and conditions. If the winner does not respond or purports to reject these terms and conditions, Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited reserves the right to re-draw the Prize and announce a new winner. This clause will also apply to the re-drawn winner.
- 14. Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited’s decision on the winner of the Prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 15. The winner agrees to the use by Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited of their name, town of residence, and photograph for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and copyright will vest in Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited. Winners must make themselves available for publicity photographs if required.
- 16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with the Promotion, shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) the Prize.
- 17. All entries remain the property of the promoter: Cricket & Hockey Holdings Limited.
- 18. By entering the Promotion, you agree to receive further information regarding the Promoter and its products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message of any kind such as email and text message) using the contact details provided by you.
- 19. You agree that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other gateway by which you enter the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or the owner of the gateway. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Facebook or the owner of the gateway from any liability of any kind whatsoever and however occurring, which may arise at any time from or in connection with the Promotion.
REVIEW REWARDS PRIZE DRAW - MVP TOP-UP
Just like most hockey players, coaches or officials we are keen to learn from how we've performed in the past so we can continue to improve and enjoy the sport we love. One way we can do this is by taking on your feedback so we want to get as much of it as we can.
So every month we'll be drawing one winner who has reviewed us or sent us feedback* whether it be via email, Google, Social, or via our product review section on our website. The winner will receive a $100 Top Up to their MVP account so make sure you're registered as an MVP to go in the draw.
To review us on Google, simply click on the links below.
North Harbour - Auckland
Mt Eden - Auckland
*Terms and Conditions apply. One winner will be drawn every month both across Just Hockey and Cricket Express listings and platforms and notified using the details provided through the platform the review was made on. The winner will be chosen at random. To be eligible the winner must be registered as an MVP. A review does not need to be made every month and one review will remain valid for 6 months. Reviews need to be received in writing directly to Just Hockey or Cricket Express to be eligible. Reviews or feedback in no way need to be favourable to be eligible, any feedback will go into the draw. Just Hockey reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw at any time and modified Terms and Condition will be available on the website.
Review Reward Prize Draw Terms & Conditions Last Updated 18th February 2021.
MVP OF THE MONTH PRIZE DRAW
As an MVP you'll accumulate points when you shop with us to use on future purchases, to learn more about our MVP Loyalty Programme you can click here. MVP is one of the ways we can reward you for shopping with us but we want to give our MVPs other ways to be rewarded, which is why we have an MVP of the Month for Just Hockey. Each MVP of the Month will win a $25 MVP Top-Up*. There are a few ways you can be eligible for each monthly draw including:
*Terms and Conditions Apply One winner will be drawn every month for Just Hockey (and another for Cricket Express). The winner will be chosen at random. To be eligible the winner must be registered as an MVP and be contactable using the details under their MVP account within the month of their entry. Winners will be announced on Facebook and/or Instagram. Just Hockey will make every reasonable effort to contact a winner each month.
- Shopping with us online and instore using your MVP details
- Opening your MVP emails from us
- Reviewing us on google (which also puts you in the draw for our Review Rewards Prize Draw)
- Tagging us in a post that we can see on social media (including stories)
- Signing up with us for MVP for the first time
Eligibility time frames for each activity is outlined below
- Shopping with us online and instore using your MVP details is valid within the month the purchase is made
- Opening your MVP emails from us is valid within the month the email was both received and opened in
- Reviewing us on google (which also puts you in the draw for our Review Rewards Prize Draw) is valid for 6 months including the month in which the review was received
- Tagging us in a post that we can see on social media (including stories) is valid within the month the tag was made
- Signing up with us for MVP for the first time for the month of first registration only
Just Hockey reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw at any time and modified Terms and Condition will be available on the website.
MVP of the Month Terms & Conditions Last Updated 18th February 2021